Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Remaining Anonymous

Under my husband's protection and recommendation, I have chosen not to give our real names, location, or pictures of our family. Though, I would be willing to bet all of my readers are 'good' people, we still need to be under protection.

I'm sure I don't need to mention all the bad things that have happened, for you all to understand why.

Anyway, I think it is confusing to always say, the youngest girl, oldest girl etc. So I will reintroduce us as...

Stella-that's me. Mom. A Nickname.

Daddy, or Hubby depending on the context

Meg- 14

Jo- 12

Amy- 10

Little Boy- 2

The girl's names are close so I don't forget and Little Boy, well, we sometimes call him Little Brother anyway.

I really would love to show you all pictures. I really have a beautiful family, but you'll just have to use your imagination.

It is nice to meet all of you, especially if you've commented! I always stop by to visit the blogs of those that have commented to me. (Unless your profile is not public.)

2 comments:

The Proverbs Wife said...

My identity is private as well and I don't show pictures with faces.

I may take a picture of my children stiring something or bulding something and only view thier hands.

My daughter and I made an apron and I took pictures of her wearing it minus her face.

These are just some suggestions if you ever get the urge to post pictures.

My 14 yo daughter also has a blog if your daughter ever wants to check it out. It's http://pur-it-ty.blogspot.com

Have a happy Thanksgiving Stella.

Romie said...

I totally understand and use nicknames too. I think in the mommy blogging world, this is allowed, because we all know how important our family's safety is to us.