Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Almost Threw My Walgreens Card Away


Alright, the couponing thing is driving me crazy. I don't like paperwork. I've made a decision, if coupons are not filed by Monday, they are going in the trash. Not only do we get a paper on Sunday for filling up with gas, but my MIL gives us hers from 2 papers. I appreciate the coupons, but I don't like clutter. Ahhh.

Walgreens gives a gift card with 10% extra for mail in rebates. For the first time they send the card, there after they just recharge it. It was supposed to be sent out on the 2nd. Well, amonst all the coupons, store adds, and junk mail I almost missed it. It came early last week. There was nothing on the envelope to suggest Walgreens, so I put in the open and shred pile. When I was opening the junk mail today, I got quite a surprise. There was my card. I could have gotton my free after rebate items yesterday since we were in the area. Oh, well, I will have it for Black Friday.

Yesterday, I went to CVS and they chuckled that my coupon book was 'so small'. I can hardly shut my purse, but apparently another lady comes in with a coupon book the size of a real photo album!

Later, I have a sick boy who will wake up soon. Thanks Bellamama for the suggestions for cough, I'll have to try those today!

No comments: