Monday, November 12, 2007

Family Fun!

We went away for the weekend. My husband has some financial blessings this last week. We bought 2 tires for the van, took $100 for a fun weekend and the rest will pay on a loan!

Friday evening we loaded up the kids and rented a motel room for the night; with a pool of course. We spent the whole evening in the pool. It was super warm! Perfect! The kids had a blast. The big kids raced across the pool with Daddy! They jumped in the water and caught the ball in the air, that Daddy threw! Little boy caught fish, that none of us could see ;) We played volley ball! Did I mention we had the pool all to ourselves.

We had a continental breakfast and headed straight back into the pool!

We spent the afternoon shopping! I got some items for my business and a new coat for Biggest Girl. We hit CVS and Aldi's. I don't know just what I spent on groceries because I haven't found all my receipts for the week yet. I don't know if we stayed within budget or not, but we have to be pretty close.

I have a lot of catching up to do this morning. I have some orders to fill and some emails to catch up on. I want to get back on schedule and will probably post about my schedule later! May you all have a blessed day!

No comments: