Friday, December 7, 2007

Let's Cheer Each Other On!

Hadias has said she will play the tagging game next week. She decided to take a break from blogging so if she doesn't get to it, we'll assume she was busy getting caught up!

I had thought about leaving the questions till next week also, so I had lots to write. Going ahead and writing it down made me decide I better do something, so I got on the horn and called all the relatives and got a date put on the calendar for our Christmas party.

I was just thinking that it was not just Hadias and I that are a bit behind this season, and it would be fun to have a little accountability while cheering each other on. So if anyone else is game, why don't we make a list of the things we REALLY want or need to get done this month. You can either leave a comment with your list, or a link to your blog entry with your to do list!

Lord bless you and may you have a productive week.
~Stella

My To Do List

Take a picture of the kids
Turn the picture into a Christmas Card and get them sent out
Catch up one day on school so we can start the new year right on time
Finish planning the Christmas party
Finish shopping for My family, Secret Santa, and Stockings
Declutter the downstairs for the Christmas party


No comments: