Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Few Good Deals

I didn't keep track of my shopping this week, but I did get a couple of good deals from our local grocer.

*Crispix cereal was on sale for $1.88. I had a $1 off coupon. Total 88cents.
*Hamburger Helper on sale for 99cents. I had a 75 cent off three coupon.
*Store coupon buy 4 Hamburger Helper get $1 off hamburger. Bought 1# hamburger on sale for $1.99. Paid 99cents.
*Store coupon $2.00 off any Sundown Vitamin. Bought the 100 ct. 500mg Vit C at $2.59 paid 59cents.

Saving my coupons and watching for store sales has really helped me to get some good deals. Before moneysavingmom I would not have thought to use both the Hamburger Helper coupon and the hamburger coupon together. Actually I probably wouldn't have thought to clip the coupons at all.

Check it out: http://www.moneysavingmom.com/



Print FREE Grocery Coupons at Home

No comments: