Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by http://www.keepersofthehomejm.blogspot.com/ to play a question and answer game.

1. What did you accomplish this past week? Oh dear, you expect me to remember a WHOLE week? I can't think of anything out of the ordinary. The house is mostly clean, every one is clothed and well fed. Business has picked up and I did a huge amount of sewing.


Maybe I should list the things I should have gotten accomplished: Picture of the kids for a Christmas card. Organize Hubby's family Christmas. Any volunteers to take these over??? I dread them both! Organizing the family Christmas is my life long job. Everyone else has a family with 2 full time jobs, which means trying to find a weekend day and time when no one has to work. Ugh! Okay nuff complaining, it really is fun when such a big family gets together!


2. Did anything not go as expected? Yes. We didn't get to go to Church Sunday. We had some weather problems, which caused vehicle problems. Meg was supposed to play piano for the special music portion of the service. We had to call and they told her they could fit her in at the end of February. I think I was more disappointed than she was!


3. What was the highlight of your week? Goodness I sound so whiney in my last two responses. Really the week was rather quite and busy as usual! I love being home with my family! I love having days that others would consider boring! The highlight was probably realizing we have less than two more weeks for school on this years calendar!

4. Did anything exciting happen that you did not expect? An Amish buggy hit our mailbox. I'm not sure what happened, but the girls said the top of the mailbox was leaning. On inspecition there are horse prints and wheel marks right up to it. I hope they are all right!

Well, I get to tag someone.... How about http://proverbswife.blogspot.com/ and http://bellamamasprairielife.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The Proverbs Wife said...

Thanks for tagging me. I will post my answers next week.

So I guess Decemebr is turning out to be stressful and hectic for someone other than myself. Welcome to the club.

Enjoy your weekend.

BellaMama said...

Thanks so much for the tag!! I really wanted to let you know about Clothline Alley...go to her site...she IS expecting!!

The Proverbs Wife said...

I have posted answers to the questions on my blog. Thanks for visiting.