Monday, March 10, 2008

Apple Cider Vinegar = Bad Lemonade

Since the apple cider vinegar did such a great job on my sinus infection I thought it was my duty as a wife to convince my hubby that it would do his sinus problems some good. ;) I got him a glass ready, but he wanted me to fill all the rest of 16 ounces with water. Somehow he thought it would reduce the bad taste. Not so.

He couldn't choke it down so he asked for a fresh glass of water. Little Boy decided he would like a drink. His face was hilarious. "Acky!" Then he reached for a drink of water. "That makes me feel better!" Pointing to the class of vinegar, "That bad lemonade, that make me sick!"

Fussy little boys anyway! (x2) Praising God for the men in my life!

1 comment:

BellaMama said...

Did you put honey in it? It helps, but it's not that bad when you are really, really sick!
Bad medicine, hehe.
So very glad you're doing better & praying for a speedy recovery for anyone else.
Blessings, Mrs.C.