Saturday, September 22, 2007

Miscarriage and general update

Numbers went down considerably. I was so numb I didn't hear what the nurse said. 400 something. Anyway, the good news is the doctor didn't think it was tubal. Praise the Lord. Well, we may not be filling the earth with our multiplying, however we're putting a little dent in Heaven! I am very grateful that we can still conceive, so I'm not completely dysfunctional-just a little. God be praised for all things.

For accountability's sake. I am still working on memorizing Psalm 25. I've made it through verse 5, but need to look it again, because when I tried to go through it in my mind last night at bedtime, some of the words didn't sound quite right.

Interesting tidbit. The minds of people who didn't memorize Scripture as a child start slowing down at age 20, but children who did still have high recall at age 35. I wonder if it's just spending time memorizing, or if the key is in memorizing Scripture. Of course, I can't think of anything more important to spend great deals of time memorizing than Scripture. Well, I've definitely missed the boat; my mind definitely has been going down hill for many years. My children have been memorizing Scripture for years. I'll have to ask them at 30 how there brains are. I've always claimed it was them stealing brain cells during pregnancy. Funny I started having babies at 20. hmmmmmm

DM- If you've been emailing me, I'm not getting them. You can try the old one again, it is still good till the end of the month.

Fare thee well.

2 comments:

BellaMama said...

Blessings to you!! I found your blog and read and began to pray for you!!
"I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."
Psalms 34:1-4

Read the rest of the Psalm and be encouraged!

Happy in the Home said...

Thanks Bellamama. I really appreciate your prayers. I will be sure to look that verse up tonight.