Wednesday, September 12, 2007

4 Weeks 4 Days Pregnant and Bleeding (Long... Miscarriages mentioned)

I found out Sunday evening 9/9/07 that I was expecting. I was already 1 to 3 days late and was only spotting. (I have very short cycles). My temps had been bobbing up and down for several days, so I was sure if I was pregnant I was heading for another miscarriage. The Fact + test was light, but not faint. (I get light tests even at the same time as a blood test hcg level of 124.)

I gave it all to the Lord. I want the Lord's will for this baby. If it is His will for baby to go home with Him, then that is preferable. Don't get me wrong, I desperately want another child to love. However, I have done this too many times. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful children. Our 4th was a miracle after many miscarriages (and a tubal reversal). Sadly I became angry with losing some of the early ones that I didn't even write them down and do not know how many I have had. I think there were at least 6 maybe 8. I have had one since JG (2) was born. I spotted for 11 days that time and then started to bleed heavy. I didn't have a light test until just a few days before and then an almost negative test the day the bleeding started.

Back to the present. I took another test Monday morning, sure that it would get lighter. It was just the same. By 9am however the pink and brown spotting had turned to bright red. By afternoon it was like a light period. I was sure I had lost the baby, but hubby wanted to go to town and get some progesterone cream. I used the cream Monday night, but was still bleeding.

Tuesday, yesterday: I went and bought more hpts. 2 Fact + and 3 ept. (They were very cheap at the salvage store, so I bought some for another time. ) I took a Fact + just to be sure that I had lost the baby so I could stop using the progesterone cream. This is how your mind works after so many miscarriages. I asked God for an accurate result. Praise God, even after the bleeding, the new positive test was noticeably darker than the last one!!!! Thank you Jesus for letting me have one more day with your little blessing.

Well, here I am on Wednesday, still bleeding like a medium flow period and with yet another positive test. I don't know what tomorrow will bring. If anyone out there in cyberspace who claims Jesus Christ as Savior is reading this, please pray for my little one, and for peace in my and dh's hearts.

Fare thee well. Maybe another time I will talk about my tubal reversal and our miracle baby.

3 comments:

sharni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tix said...

hai..i googled about this and it led right to ur blog. i was announced 3-4 weeks pregnant by my doctor after an internal scan. after 4 days,i started bleeding. today is the 2nd day. i;m crying all day and i'm driving myself crazy. i;m not sure what has happened. bleeding was medium flow but no pain or anything. i was still in shock. do we have the same story? but i wish we have..

Happy in the Home said...

So sorry you went through this. I hope everything worked out and you are having a healthy pregnancy right now. I was not able to get into my blog for many months, and did not see your message. By now you know how your pregnancy is or has proceeded.

I know how easy it is to panic. Bleeding is never pleasant in pregnancy. I bled during my pregnancy with my son, and my sister has had heavy bleeding with both of her children. Bleeding has also signified miscarriage for me. Only time will tell when these things happen.